Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Funday

How was your Sunday Funday?

IMG_0745

Mine was full of sunny weather, laughter, church, barbequing, family, soccer, popsicles, sunsets, and time with the Honey.

 

Earlier today we discussed goals and why goals are important.

So I wanted to share my top 5 goals:

 

1. Own a home.

2. Graduate college.

3. Have babies/adopt babies.

4. Travel the world.

5. Save the world.

 

Okay maybe #5 isn’t really that realistic, but hey… a girl can try right?

I was raised by a Mother who always had us write goals and make dream books. As much as I complained at the time, I really did love doing it. I still have them in a box and I pull them out every once in a while to make sure I am still on track. These days the Husband and I write out our goals together. And I plan to do the same thing with all of my babies.

 

IMG_0747

IMG_0746

IMG_0733

Black Jeans: Thrifted, Shirt: Ross, Grey Jacket: Thrifted, Black boots: Target, Whistle: www.fallingwhistles.com

If you don’t know what the falling whistles campaign is, please take the time to go to their website and read all about it.

It’s worth it.

 

Today was one of those great days.

With one of those great sunsets.

IMG_0748

Let’s talk details again soon!

2 comments:

  1. You're cute. Love your beautiful smile! My dad always sat us down to do goals every school year since elementary school! The hubby & I do a "vision trip" every 6 months & talk about our goals individually and as a couple. it's wonderful! xoxo linds of www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linds- I love your "vision trip" idea every 6 months! That is such a great idea! I love your adorable blog. Consider me a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete