An Everyday detail:
I wake up at 5:46am exactly, no joke.
I get ready and eat some breakfast.
I drive to work and arrive there around 6:am(on a good day).
But…
today’s detail:
I woke up at 7:15am to the Husband getting ready for work
and the best friend sleeping on the couch.
I didn’t get ready and my breakfast was a bag of Erin’s all natural white cheddar popcorn c/o the best friend.
I skipped the optional training (from work) and decided that staying in bed and doing homework all day sounded much better.
So this is where I intend to stay for the next few hours.
Since I didn’t post up yesterday’s outfit I will now and hopefully I’ll end up getting ready at some point today..
Jeans: Nordrstrom Rack, Shirt: Thrifted, Vest: NPS, Boots: Ross, Earrings: NPS
My break is over, back to the books I go.
Let’s talk details again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment