This week has been a crazy one.
Hence, the lack of posts.
The main events that took up my time:
- Homework & lots of it.
-IEP meetings.
-Parent and teacher conferences.
- CEC meetings.
- Award ceremony preparation.
-Presentation.
-Trainings.
The small things that got left behind during the hustle and bustle:
-Cleaning our house.
-The Husband.
-Laundry.
-My brain (really though)
-Family & Friends.
It’s just been once of those weeks.
But good news, it all went so well & I am right on track!
Green Jeans: Ross, Checkered shirt: Thrifted, Stripe over shirt: Down East Outfitter, Red shoes: Gift (Steve Madden), Jewelry: NPS, Navy blue blazer: F21, Red Purse: Thrifted
Oh and I forgot to share the great news!
The Husband got into the business college he has been hoping for!
I fulfilled my wife duties and congratulated him in an uber cheesy way 
Let’s talk details again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment