Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Day Full of Nothin’ But Luck!

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
I hope you all wore a lot of green (so you didn’t get pinched).
& celebrated with the people you love most!

It’s been a crazy one! And by “one” I mean week!
It was spring break at my University!
And usually that means five nights of hanging out with the Husband, re-meeting my friends and family that become forgotten (sadly) in the mix of work and school, catching up on my television shows, cooking, cleaning, eating a few treats and just getting things done that I usually forget about.
But this week was a busy one.
And I didn’t get to do hardly any of those things.
Don’t get me wrong it sure was a great week, wanna see?
This weeks details:
IMG_0921 
1. Root beer float- My one night of doing absolutely nothing but eating my yummy treat and watching my TV shows.
2. The sunflower market- I love this store, and I rarely have time to go! So I went THREE times this week, just so I could get my fill.
3. City Creek- This mall opens in one week from today and this city is so excited! We leave on Wednesday for California so we will be missing the big opening so the Husband and I decided to walk around and check it out.
4. Hilda B. Jones Special Educator of the Year- That’s my Mama! She was presented this award this week. She is such an amazing lady and I am so proud to call her mine!
5. Thing 1, 2 & 3- It was Dr. Seuss day at work this week, so my two assistants and I got a little into it! Teaching at an elementary school really does have it’s perks :)
6. The Pie- My family got together and went to the Pie this week. We stayed out late, ate lots of food, chatted and laughed.

Those are a few things I was up to this week!

Today’s Details:
Now today on the other hand, was filled with rainbows, green and lots of luck!
IMG_0920
Rainbows- Fruit kabobs & skittle!
Green- Our whole dinner & outfits!
Luck- To be married to my favorite person!
IMG_0915
IMG_0916
IMG_0914
Green Jeans- Ross, Taupe Boots- Ross, Lace shirt- NPS, Black and Grey Sweater- NPS, Necklace- NPS
 
I hope your day was filled with nothin’ but luck!
Let’s talk details again soon!

1 comment:

  1. lovely photos and great outfit! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete