Introducing:
My two permanent best friends.
Big sister and baby sister.
We are all so different, but we all have so much fun when we’re together.
I just had to share them.
Thank goodness for sisters.
Mint Jeans, my new obsession!
Do yourself a favor, and go buy a pair!
Jeans: Ross (whopping $9), Taupe Shirt: Down East Outfitters, Striped Sweater: Forever 21, Blazer: Shade, Scarf: H&M, Taupe Booties: Target, Earrings: c/o my beautiful Nana
Do yourself another favor and….
Experiment with lip color, really! You’ll love the extra pop it gives your whole look!
Detail time…
A background detail:
For Valentine’s Day I bought my class pet fish!
The Husband and I stayed up until 2:00am setting up the tank and giving the 10 fish a beautiful home.
The lady at the pet store warned me that when you start with a lot of fish the chances of them living are very slim.
But did I listen? Nope, I wanted each student and teacher to have a fish to name.
So I bought 10, count them, TEN!
An everyday detail:
Every morning when I arrive to my classroom
1. I turn on all the lights.
2. I unlock all the doors.
3. I start up all of the computers.
and then… I check on the fish.
Sadly, about one every week has died, sometimes even more.
We are now down to 2 fish, count them, TWO…
But today’s detail:
I arrived to work.
1. I turned on the lights.
2. I unlocked all of the doors.
3. I started up all of the computers.
and then… I checked on the fish, plural… oh wait, I checked on the fish, singular.
Sadly, we are down to one, count it, ONE!
Luckily, my students adore Nemo and have remembered the line ..
“All drains lead to the ocean!”
So flushing the fish down the toilet hasn’t been so dramatic.
Sadly, not all of our daily details are happy ones...
Oh gee. I love sisters toooo!!!
ReplyDeletexo