Spring forward… it sounds so peppy and fun, until you realize what it really means…
An every[satur]day detail:
The husband and I cook breakfast together.
It’s the one morning out of the week where we really get to wake up to each other and spend time together.
But today’s detail:
I woke up at 5:00am
Did some last minute studying
Drove up to the testing center at the University of Utah
And…took my LAST praxis test
Luckily, this was my last one before I graduate (in oh, 55 days) and right after my test I met up with my best friends for Brunch.
Introducing: My four best friends & two of my nieces.
We ate at Corner Bakery.. if you haven’t tried it, I recommend you do it!
Jeans: Forever 21, Green shirt: Old Navy, Grey and white striped shirt: Ross, White vest: NPS, Red belt: Down East Outfitters, Leopard shoes: Target, Jewelry: NPS
Sorry about the last two posts having green! St. Patty’s day is just around the corner, so can you blame me?
I really, really, really love mixing patterns and colors [just in case you haven't noticed] and sometimes it can be a little over the top!
But wouldn't you choose to be over the top and stand out rather than not stand out at all?
I think yes!
But wouldn't you choose to be over the top and stand out rather than not stand out at all?
I think yes!
The lighting tonight really wasn’t that great so here is a brighter picture so you can see it all up close :)
I hope you all have fun springing forward!
Let’s talk details again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment