Today is Sunday and a beautiful one at that.
Coat: Ross, Skirt: Down East Outfitters, Shirt: Shade, Vest: Urban Blues, Tights: Smiths Marketplace, Shoes: Ross
Hair: Loose fish tail braid
Favorite part about today's attire I just want to share:
The mixture of patterns.
The tights are a zigzag pattern and the skirt is all lace. They are complete opposites, but in a way that's what makes it fun!
So mix those patterns up and get crazy!
Favorite part about today's attire I just want to share:
The mixture of patterns.
The tights are a zigzag pattern and the skirt is all lace. They are complete opposites, but in a way that's what makes it fun!
So mix those patterns up and get crazy!
The weather was gorgeous today!
We just couldn’t resist taking a walk.
The Mother and baby Sister live across for this cemetery, so we all took a stroll.
Background detail:
I was raised by a singing family.
Seriously though, everyone in my family has a beautiful voice.
And they all love to share their talent.
All except one.
Sometimes my Mom would declare singing days where we had to sing what we wanted to say.
An everyday Detail:
I sing for fun.
At the top of my lungs.
And sometimes dance moves are even choreographed into it.
But today’s Detail:
The Husband and I surprised the Mother at her church.
After church a few of her singing group friends asked me to join in because “we have heard you have a beautiful voice.”
I couldn’t hold back the laughter as I politely declined.
And I couldn’t help but notice the awkward moment that followed when no one laughed along with me.
Luckily the baby sister walked in to take my place.
I hope you all had a wonderful and beautiful Sunday!
Let’s talk details again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment