My idea of the perfect gloomy day goes a little like this:
Gloomy grey clouds fill the sky, but the weather stays warm.
I love this kind of weather.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m all about the sunshine. But I will take a few of these days here and there.
Today was one of those perfect gloomy days.
An everyday detail:
I wake up with an alarm clock.
Without it, I would still be sleeping.
Really though, I am hooked to my FOUR alarm clocks. And yes, you read that right.. I have FOUR.
Can you tell I’m a little paranoid about not waking up on time?
But today’s detail:
I only set one alarm last night.
Yep, you guessed right…
I slept right through it! And so did the Husband.
Luckily we woke up in time to go listen to my Mom sing in Church.
Let’s just say I will not forget to set my four alarm clocks tonight.
Brown tulle skirt: Down East Outfitters, Pink and white striped button up: Shade, White cardigan: Old Navy, Tan, Coral and black shoes: Ross (Steve Madden), Coral Necklace: NPS
I’m going to get back to my relaxing Sunday and I think you should too!
Let’s talk details again soon!
You are a stylish teacher I've ever met :-)
ReplyDeleteCome visit my blog, let me know how you like it
and if you like my blog, would you like to follow
each other on GFC?
http://www.momfashionworld.com/