Monday, March 19, 2012

Oh Sunny Days

IMG_0977

The sunny 60 degree weather around here is gone.

And the snow has returned.

Luckily I can still dress in a “sunny” way and pretend.

Right?

IMG_0967

An everyday detail:

I spend my weekdays in an elementary school.

I run around with kids at recess.

I teach basic academic concepts.

I plan art projects.

I cook a snack.

I watch leap frog.

I sing… about everything.

 

I really do LOVE teaching at an elementary level.

 

But today’s detail:

At noon I left my elementary school and headed out to observe my new students.

And can you guess where?

At my elementary school!

I was at this school for seven years (kindergarten through sixth grade)

And I LOVED every year!

photo

I’ll admit something…

before I began my observations I decided to get a little “lost”.

I roamed the halls and spent time in familiar places.

Sometimes you need to spend a little time skipping down memory lane.

IMG_0969

IMG_0970

IMG_0971

IMG_0964

IMG_0965

Yellow jeans: TJ Maxx, Red belt: Down East Outfitters, Grey V-neck Tee: Urban Blues, Black & White blazer: TJ Maxx, Turquoise Necklace: NPS , Floral Flats: Urban Blues

 

Stripes & Floral are ALWAYS a good thing : )

Let’s talk details again soon!

3 comments:

  1. So good to hear from a teacher how she loves her job.
    Kudos to you teacher! I love the neon jeans, love!

    Thank you very much for following!
    I'm now following you back on GFC and google+.
    Hope to see you again on my blog.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos. love the outfit.
    Interesting blog, I really enjoyed browsing it :)

    XX JUNO ♥
    Visit Ohit'sJuno▲
    THANK YOU :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tagged you in a post! http://kindlykait.blogspot.com/2012/03/tag-youre-it.html
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete