Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Take A Leap

Happy Leap Day!
I hope you have all had a great one! And I hope all you Leap Day babies are celebrating!
6
My celebrating consisted of:
Talking a student out of missing P.E.
Cleaning up endless amounts of cupcakes and frosting.
Making copies and jamming the machine.
Having a dance party to J.B.
Running through the wind at recess with my kiddos, until a piece of bark flew into my eye.
Running around the University to turn in last minute Masters application pieces and scholarship applications (keep those fingers crossed).
Attending class with good friends.
Running through a freak blizzard.
Picking up transcripts from my old college.
Going to dinner with the Husband.
Homework.
and tea.

I guess you could say I made this leap day a useful one!

An everyday detail of mine:
I always jam out to rap in the morning on my way to work.
Jay Z, Tupac, Bone Thugs, Kanye… you name it cause they’re probably on my playlist.
There really is nothing like a little rap to get you pumped and feeling like you can take on whatever, whoever, whenever.
But today’s detail:
I jammed out to Celine Dion.
That alone explains it all, so I don’t really need to go too far into it with that one.
untitled
Jeans: Ross, Shirt: Thrifted, Jacket: Nordstrom Rack, Boots: Famous Footwear, Necklace: Gift
My favorite part of today’s attire?
The mix of textures up top!
The shirt is just a sheer lace material paired with a pleather jacket.
Turquoise is one of my favorite colors for just about anything right now. So keep an eye out for that one.

Let’s talk details again soon!

1 comment: