Monday, February 27, 2012

Let’s Talk Details…

Oh, hello! My name is Lyndsey.
I am a special education teacher who teaches students with severe disabilities.
I am an over full time student about to begin her Graduate program.
I look forward to signing my name with a  “M.Ed”
I am a wife to a husband.
My days are planned and every minute is scheduled.
Sometimes that can be over the top frustrating.
I try to focus on the small details in my life that I do have control over.
Some days the only thing I get to plan all by myself is what I wear.
I love to shop, bargain shop that is…
I never pay full price for anything, unless, I need it (the husband would say I have a lot of needs).
We all have details in our lives that make us happy everyday… we just need to take the time to notice them.
__________
With that being said… let’s go ahead and kick off this blog!
church6
A random detail: Sometimes when I am just crazy overwhelmed I laugh.. hard… and even though that laughing usually ends up turning into tears, it’s still a fun time. Try it.
_________________________
Sunday’s are my favorite days, because they are oh so relaxing. And the Husband and I jump in our car and visit our families.
Sunday detail:
I usually don’t like snow. But we haven’t had much, so, the truth is… I love snow.
Did I really just say that?
Okay fine, I do. But…
The fluffy and silent kind.
Not the slushy and sticky kind. 
 Skirt: Nordstrom rack, Shirt: NPS, Blazer: Shade, Necklace: NPS
 So there you have it, an intro of who I am and a look into the one thing I control… my wardrobe!
Let’s talk details again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment