An everyday detail of mine:
I always drink a smoothie in the morning courtesy of the Husband and the bullet.
But today’s detail:
I drank a dr. pepper instead, yep that’s right.
Breakfast of champions!
Colored denim is one of my favorites right now.
(apparently it’s really in for 6th graders at my work too, but I promise it’s really in for any age)
So try them, you won’t regret it!
Pants: Ross, Jacket: NPS, Shirt: Urban Blues, Shoes: Target, Necklace: NPS
These pants are a bright royal blue and I am a little bit obsessive about this color right now. I was feeling a little crazy so I paired them with cheetah print shoes. I love mixing colors and prints! So just keep that in mind as you look at my daily attire. Just keep an open mind and we will all be just fine.
Let’s talk details again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment